Sunday, May 18, 2008

As you may have noticed, not much in the way of postings of late. That's actually good news. For one, none of my neighbors have reported crimes in the area, not to say that they haven't happened. I scour the Bee and Press Tribune for the police reports for this area and haven't seen any crimes. I hope making people aware by dropping off information about known suspects and updating this blog has helped. I see crime in Roseville is still on the rise, but not in this part of Roseville. Lately, I have noticed some strange things. I see homeless people walking up and down Sunrise more than even. People are leaving grocery carts in front on homes, including mine. I've seen cars stopped out on Newport and Kensington with domestic disputes and people fighting. Things are getting worse economically and I believe this is what contributes to these types of behaviors. I hope this doesn't become the norm around here.

Please continue to check this blog for updates and let your neighbors know if its existence. Also, keep letting me know of crimes in your areas and also, please report all crimes to the Roseville Police so they know what's going on in our neighborhood.

Thanks for reading and have a great and safe week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I just wanted you to know that I think you are doing a great service with this blog and I am very grateful. I have made all my neighbors in Diamond Woods aware of it and I read it regularly. I agree that crime seems to be somewhat in a lull period right now, but with summer vacation fast approaching that could definitely change, so vigilance is important. Thanks again for the hard work!

Bill