Thursday, December 20, 2007

An Open Letter sent to RPD

My home was burglarized on Thanksgiving night. There are also neighbors of mine who have been recently burglarized. Officer Baumann was the responding officer to my case and he did an excellent job.

I caught a guy casing the neighborhood the night of your DUI Checkpoint last Friday (12/14). When I called RPD, it took at least 30 minutes for a response even though the checkpoint is right behind my home. The guy I caught has been seen by other neighbors and he doesn't belong here. It's becoming a pattern of person(s) coming from Citrus Heights into our neighborhood to break into homes.

I'd really like to talk to the neighborhood patrol officer(s) in my neighborhood and the patrol sergeant about this and other incidents. In light of these events I'd also like to request extra patrols in this neighborhood in the evenings and early mornings (10PM-3AM) through January 2.

Thanks for your assistance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, Why why why do people, via their elected "represntatives" (barf), keep putting up with this crap?? Why?
Just get rid of criminals for christ's sakes!! We do not, I repeat, do not have the collective money to house, feed and "rehabilitate" these assholes. Clearly, as in the case of the repeat felons, our current "justice system" (what ever the hell that means)is a complete failure. When all else usually fails, what do you do?..TRY SOMETHING ELSE - thats what. Try, for a change, getting rid of the bastards PERMANENTLY! Jeez. Figure it out already.